Gaming is about constantly striving for the next level. Whether you’re a competitive gamer hunting enemy soldiers or a casual gamer managing your own virtual restaurant, you rely heavily on your eyes to succeed. As digital entertainment becomes richer, we look to bigger, higher resolution displays to get the full experience. But that experience comes at a cost as it exposes our optical system to higher levels of visual stress. In cooperation with Mad Catz and Activision, GUNNAR Optiks is proud to offer the exclusive Call of Duty: Black Ops Pro Gaming Glasses edition of its digital performance eyewear, the only solution for gamers to protect their eyes during those late night marathon gaming sessions in both comfort and style.
Key Notes About GUNNAR Advanced Gaming Eyewear:
- GUNNAR eyewear is designed to improve visual efficiency, endurance, and recovery during gaming sessions. The eyewear provides gamers a visually enhanced experience while minimizing eyestrain and fatigue.
- GUNNAR eyewear is optimized for near distance viewing whether you play on console (3-6 ft) or PC (2-3 feet).
- GUNNAR eyewear is prescription compatible. GUNNAR eyewear is a great out of the box solution if you have 20/20 vision or vision corrected 20/20 (i.e. contacts). If you already wear prescription glasses, GUNNAR provides a custom prescription solution. Visit www.gunnars.com/rx for more info.
- GUNNAR’s eSPORT collection, including the exclusive Call of Duty: Black Ops edition, is designed with flat temples to ensure comfort while wearing headsets.
- All GUNNAR eyewear is powered by i-AMP lens technology, comprised of the following elements: Lens Tint, Coating, Material and Geometry.
Benefits of Wearing GUNNARS While Gaming:
- Improved CONTRAST for greater visual accuracy and efficiency
- Enhances DETAIL for sharper, clearer vision
- Increases visual ENDURANCE for marathon gaming sessions
- Decreases eye FATIGUE and dry eyes
- Reduces GLARE and improves focus
To learn more about GUNNAR’s i-AMP® lens technology visit: www.gunnars.com/technology