GUNNAR is on the hunt for a new Community Manager.
If you think you have social kung-fu, we want to hear from you!
The Community Manager will be tasked with developing, implementing and managing influencer, content and social outreach programs for GUNNAR. Marketing initiatives may include, but limited to: Influencer Seeding, Outreach and Management, PR inquires, Social Media and Community Management, Project Management, Content Development and Event Marketing.
• Develop and execute high-impact influencer marketing programs that drive sales and generate positive brand awareness.
• Amplify influencer and community programs through social networks and partnerships.
• Attend national and regional events, including managing onsite activations.
• Utilize social listening tools and analytics, summarize engagement, insights and conversations to create actionable reports.
• Create and maintain Content Calendars, including content development, editing, updates, newsletters and contests.
• Community moderation, review, responding to user generated comments and posting.
• Participate constructively in inter-department and global communications.
• Manage agency, press inquiries, announcements, media content and outreach.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• Awareness of esports, video games, technology and social culture.
• Understanding of social networks, channels, communities, game platforms – design, functionality, and ux.
• Experience with program management and project execution. Ability to identify and build relationships with key industry influencers.
• Well versed in content marketing and execution strategies. Must be able to track social engagement, create content and increase interaction and relevance.
• Proven successes in both traditional and social/interactive media.
• Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal) the ability to work with various groups both internal and external agencies.
• Ability to produce community management guidelines and standards that reflect appropriate implementation of the role of social media and content for global partners.
• Proficiency in social listening tools with a solid understanding of analytics and interpreting key metrics.
• Very high attention to detail and excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills.
• 2 to 3 years of experience managing social channels or communities for brands
• Undergraduate degree in Communications, Marketing, Public Relations, Media Studies, Business or related field