GUNNAR Warranty Claims
GUNNAR warrants our product against defects in materials and workmanship for a period of one (1) year from the date of original purchase.
Scratched lenses are considered normal wear and are not covered under warranty.
Examples of a warranty claim:
- Upon arrival, your GUNNAR eyewear was scratched or damaged in some way.
- Manufacturing defect; parts or pieces become loose or lost due to no fault of your own.
- You purchased GUNNAR Rx eyewear on www.gunnars.com within the last year and there is something wrong with your frame.
- You purchased GUNNAR Rx eyewear on www.gunnars.com within the last year and there is something wrong with your Rx lenses.
Steps to claim a warranty:
- Download and completely fill out the Warranty Repair Form.
*If your purchase was NOT made through our online store (www.gunnars.com) then you MUST INCLUDE PROOF OF PURCHASE. Warranty claims sent to GUNNAR without proof of purchase will be returned at the expense of the sender or destroyed.
- Send the form and your defective eyewear back to GUNNAR headquarters:
GUNNAR WARRANTY CLAIMS
705 Palomar Airport Road Ste 100
Carlsbad CA 92011
*Customer is responsible for return shipping. GUNNAR cannot be held liable for packages that get lost or damaged in transit. To ensure your package is delivered to our headquarters, we recommend using a service that provides a tracking number (FedEx or UPS).
- Your warranty claim will be addressed within 3-5 days of arrival. If we have any questions regarding your warranty claim, we will contact you at this time. Otherwise, your replacement pair will be shipped out and on the way to you.