GUNNAR WARRANTY POLICY
GUNNAR warrants our product against defects in materials and workmanship for a period of one (1) year from the date of original purchase. To be eligible for the GUNNAR Warranty, you must register your eyewear and upload your proof of purchase (your order number if ordered through gunnars.com or a photo of your purchase receipt.)
Visit www.gunnars.com/product-registration to register your GUNNARS now.
Covered Under Warranty:
- Upon arrival, your GUNNAR eyewear was scratched or damaged in some way.
- Manufacturing defect; parts or pieces become loose or lost due to no fault of your own.
- You purchased GUNNAR Rx eyewear on www.gunnars.com within the last year and there is something wrong with your frame.
- You purchased GUNNAR Rx eyewear on www.gunnars.com within the last year and there is something wrong with your Rx lenses.
Not Covered Under Warranty:
- Scratched lenses are considered normal wear and are not covered under warranty.
- Any deliberate vandalism to the eyewear will not be covered under warranty.
Warranty Claim Process:
If you have registered your GUNNARS, we will exchange any warranty-covered eyewear that is returned within one (1) year of the purchase date. If the eyewear you purchased is discontinued or out of stock, you will receive a gift certificate for an item of equal value to purchase on gunnars.com.
For all valid warranties, the purchase must have been registered through our website and must be accompanied by a WMA# (which will be sent to you when you registered your eyewear).
Warranty Claim Submission:
Call GUNNAR Support at 877-824-3322 or email them at firstname.lastname@example.org. Give your GUNNAR Support Representative your WMA# and they will provide you complete instructions on where to send your warranty-covered eyewear for replacement. If you don’t have your Warranty number, GUNNAR Support can provide you a WMA#.